"They Don't Dance
Like Carmen No More"
PARROT HEAD HAT CONTEST!
Online Registration ENDS Monday
RULES: (more like guidelines)
- Only the First 25 entries will be allowed to compete
- $10 Entry Fee donated to the Shriner’s Hospital for Children.
- Competition will be live Saturday March 3rd, (time TBA) on the MOTB Three Olives stage.
- One person per hat.
- Hat must be carried solely on the participant’s head.
- Additional props (in addition to the hat) are allowed.
- Hat design must be motivated by a Jimmy Buffett song.
- Judges are anonymous and their decision is final.
- Audience participation and enthusiasm will influence the judge’s decision. Contestants are encouraged to ensure their supporters are present at the event.
How to Enter:
- Go to "MOTB 2018 Online Registration tab"
- Scroll all the way to the bottom where you see "Hat Contest 2018 $10.00"
- Check the box next to "Buy This Ticket:"
- Input your First Name
- Input your Last Name
- Input your Club Affiliation (if applicable)
- Input your Hat Theme (Buffett Song)
- Input your Email
- Hit "Submit" button
- Make your HAT and have PHUN